ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
No subjectLDT1403. Courier7 Nov 2006 09:190  
I have WA#17. What is this test? Please give me some testsEFREMOV[USU]1419. Maps of the Island Worlds7 Nov 2006 08:043  
Pay attention!Make me laugh1110. Power7 Nov 2006 02:592  
Very Unclear: С++, stringAlex_SyktSU6 Nov 2006 22:214  
Help me! Please! Why I always got "Crash!!!ACCESS_VIOLATION"???????????????????????????????zsuhoo1086. Cryptography6 Nov 2006 21:531  
Bug or something i can't understandAlex_SyktSU1510. Order6 Nov 2006 19:242  
To Authors! The tests are very simple!!!Ostap Korkuna (Lviv NU)1504. Good Manners6 Nov 2006 19:223  
I have crash(access violation)#15.What is this test?Please give me some tests. HusanRustam6 Nov 2006 18:580  
interesting story ...but that's it ...the answer is n*a*b*2Seceleanu Adrian1293. Eniya6 Nov 2006 17:421  
What right answer?Xun Tao6 Nov 2006 15:280  
Processing inputmix (Voronezh State University)1450. Russian Pipelines6 Nov 2006 13:420  
1501svr5 Nov 2006 18:570  
Time Limit...Ruslan1510. Order5 Nov 2006 15:251  
To AdminsAnUs1093. Darts5 Nov 2006 14:040  
Clarification (+)Vedernikoff 'Goryinyich' Sergey (HSE: АОП)1503. Polynomial4 Nov 2006 23:131  
Help me with coordinates pleaseVovka11315. MDPAR and MIIAR4 Nov 2006 19:291  
Can anyone help me? I couldn't solove this problem.Thanksabc1039. Anniversary Party4 Nov 2006 19:142  
Brute Force SearchDoctor Lai1005. Stone Pile4 Nov 2006 15:451  
I have WA#2. Is it a sample test? (-) HusanRustam4 Nov 2006 13:470  
Did anyone solve this with mergesort on C++?(+)SPIRiT1510. Order3 Nov 2006 23:061  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed