ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
WA 7Sawe1494. Monobilliards3 Nov 2006 17:010  
Please explainnistaman1463. Happiness to People!3 Nov 2006 15:170  
Please, help to solve a problem...Sergey3 Nov 2006 13:442  
what's wrong with #12Michael Wu1030. Titanic3 Nov 2006 13:100  
Wazzup is WA by Test 9Alex Tyakunov1510. Order3 Nov 2006 11:481  
who can help me with 7-th test.? thanksVALERO1207. Median on the Plane3 Nov 2006 11:103  
give me some testzsldg20051021. Sacrament of the Sum3 Nov 2006 10:460  
Clarification (-)Fedor Fominykh1492. Vasya's Dad 23 Nov 2006 07:400  
wrong problem??? or reading problem?marius dumitran1336. Problem of Ben Betsalel3 Nov 2006 06:293  
What's wrong with #6 test?Intelligent_Design1510. Order3 Nov 2006 02:553  
Give me some tests please! :)disa1403. Courier2 Nov 2006 21:380  
1047begi2 Nov 2006 18:380  
seems no one has problem with the time limit !!! :(serendipity1118. Nontrivial Numbers2 Nov 2006 12:371  
ACed in 0.001 :Dshrek1115. Ships2 Nov 2006 11:100  
I'm quite interested in this problem, is it related with "Nim"?RoBa1465. Pawn Game2 Nov 2006 03:249  
Дерево ФенвикаIgor1 Nov 2006 22:122  
I can't understand the problem (at least I get WA1)Eldar Bogdanov1115. Ships1 Nov 2006 19:072  
Very strange behaviorslipstak31306. Sequence Median1 Nov 2006 18:400  
Вопрос к админамNechaev Ilya (Rybinsk SAAT)1 Nov 2006 18:221  
After rejudge I had WA42 and Crash on #41. Hints are here (+)The Ninjas Walk Alone!!!!1507. Difficult Decision1 Nov 2006 14:255  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed