ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Задачи
Авторы
Соревнования
О системе
Часто задаваемые вопросы
Новости сайта
Форум
Ссылки
Архив задач
Отправить на проверку
Состояние проверки
Руководство
Регистрация
Исправить данные
Рейтинг авторов
Текущее соревнование
Расписание
Прошедшие соревнования
Правила

Общий форум

ТемаАвторЗадачаОбновленоОтветов
watch out for the n=0 and n=1 casesDan Manastireanu1014. Произведение цифр10 фев 2005 17:291  
What is test case 1?yuwei1037. Управление памятью10 фев 2005 12:081  
1003 : Why TLE??Pungaru Marius1003. Чётность9 фев 2005 02:377  
I need some help,and I will give you a gift for your help!Yuanming YU, Frank1277. Cops and Thieves8 фев 2005 10:040  
WA#13. Please, help me find my misteke...ANG_L1299. Псилонцы6 фев 2005 12:372  
After a long reading,find it is just an easy problem...brute force will work...Yuanming YU, Frank1236. Decoding Task6 фев 2005 11:581  
I can't understand the sample test.Yuanming YU, Frank1140. Случай на болоте5 фев 2005 20:151  
I wonder!Ves5 фев 2005 20:100  
some hint(hope it can help :)Yuanming YU, Frank1322. Шпион5 фев 2005 14:020  
Wrong Answermonkeyvu1313. К вопросу о спорте5 фев 2005 13:202  
Can a chess on A3 be felled by a chess on B2?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1334. Шашки5 фев 2005 08:111  
2adminsronobe (aka oberon)4 фев 2005 19:521  
Please note: comments cannot be nestedDinu Cristian M1027. Снова D++4 фев 2005 19:250  
Does it possible to solve this problem in Pascal?Yuanming YU, Frank1220. Stacks3 фев 2005 12:163  
And what about this test?Sandro (USU)1273. Шпалы3 фев 2005 11:274  
Hurray! I HAPPILY GREET everyone with the glorious fact of our dear old online judge system Timus being all running normally again! I'm so grateful to every single person who has made it possible! Yeehaw!Michael_Rybak3 фев 2005 03:271  
What is the "default" memory used for Pascal programs?Yaroslavtsev Grigory (SpbSPU)2 фев 2005 19:550  
Help me pls.VALERO1069. Код Прюфера2 фев 2005 01:361  
Fail (Validator) - what is this?Timushev Roman1 фев 2005 23:280  
No subjectIlya "RaI" Rasenstein1032. Найдите кратное1 фев 2005 22:540  

Вид форума: плоский | древовидный | классический
Сортировка веток: всплывающая | фиксированная