ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Compiling C++ programAntSerTin1 Feb 2005 22:300  
I dont understand the meaning of tis program.Help!Superthinker1004. Sightseeing Trip1 Feb 2005 17:353  
Where is "Time Worked"?! Yaroslavtsev Grigory (SpbSPU)31 Jan 2005 19:401  
if there are sevaral ways,must i descript all of them?or an arbitrary one?wangzhipeng1181. Cutting a Painted Polygon31 Jan 2005 15:561  
I get WA and I don't know why ? Can you give me the result for n = 20 or n = 30Alexandru Popa1289. One Way Ticket30 Jan 2005 23:331  
1293Надежда29 Jan 2005 22:431  
Help me pls.VALERO1069. Prufer Code29 Jan 2005 19:460  
Why WA???Not available1025. Democracy in Danger29 Jan 2005 17:281  
I`ve solved it!!! (+)Victor Barinov (TNU)1076. Trash29 Jan 2005 01:550  
Timus is alive! (+)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired28 Jan 2005 22:362  
is the first test the same as in example?Konstantin Tikhonov28 Jan 2005 22:331  
Why WA???33687GH1025. Democracy in Danger28 Jan 2005 20:381  
ACCES_VIOLATIONPUNGARU MARIUS4 Nov 2004 03:251  
Strange Memory Limit on problem 1320. How can it be solved if the graph is full?Sergey Pupyrev [USU]4 Nov 2004 00:171  
Simple solutionMarcin Mika1209. 1, 10, 100, 1000...3 Nov 2004 22:204  
what should we print if we find a sequence of k free blocks?thwomass3 Nov 2004 22:040  
NCrom' solution gives CE. Here is ACSearchers1083. Factorials!!!3 Nov 2004 16:580  
What is special for test case 7?yuwei1036. Lucky Tickets3 Nov 2004 16:560  
I'v got AC!Ural_xu zhanpeng1039. Anniversary Party3 Nov 2004 16:232  
Some questions(+)Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1093. Darts3 Nov 2004 11:241  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed