ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
My WA reasonchenkun1007. Code Words13 Sep 2004 12:071  
One thing you should pay attention!Chen yuxi1007. Code Words13 Sep 2004 12:042  
Submissions on problem 1000Radu Berinde13 Sep 2004 03:113  
If you want to know how to solve this problem, look here! :-)Veselin Kolev1079. Maximum13 Sep 2004 01:200  
Why the sample output is that but not "1 3"Xin Tao1004. Sightseeing Trip13 Sep 2004 00:472  
Please, help.VC15 (Orel STU)1311. Stable Construction13 Sep 2004 00:196  
what "Time Worked" means?Paul Diac12 Sep 2004 23:191  
I have problem with problem 1182Adam Slaski1182. Team Them Up!12 Sep 2004 22:555  
Confused with description, please help.Alexander Shulgin1004. Sightseeing Trip12 Sep 2004 18:572  
Why COMPILATION ERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ivan Nicolae1100. Final Standings10 Sep 2004 00:366  
Can the "condition" be greater than 9? Can I use the "condition" 1..802?I'm ALIVE.1231. Turing: One, Two, Three, …9 Sep 2004 22:331  
why i get WA in test #11 ?Stanica Andrei1262. Pseudo-Roman Number8 Sep 2004 23:235  
I have got WA on test 4, but I have prety good algorithmtest1014. Product of Digits8 Sep 2004 20:061  
Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sergiu Repede1222. Chernobyl’ Eagles8 Sep 2004 00:580  
Again.Rostislav6 Sep 2004 21:491  
Help!figo1317. Hail6 Sep 2004 21:080  
It takes me O(n^3) to find a 'goof' square...just based on a Dynamic Program in O(n^2)...Yuanming YU, Frank1006. Square Frames6 Sep 2004 19:471  
I wonder how, I wonder why :) (+)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired1315. MDPAR and MIIAR6 Sep 2004 11:540  
Dear programmers! Listen to my plea... (+)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired6 Sep 2004 09:4112  
Submissions on problem 1000Radu Berinde6 Sep 2004 06:490  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed