ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
Can sample output be...
Danica Porobic
1229
. Strong Brickwork
6 Sep 2004 01:54
4
Help!
figo
1300
. Taxes
5 Sep 2004 15:31
0
WA
The Cheater
1085
. Meeting
4 Sep 2004 05:29
0
Can angone tell me what is the result if I input 0 or 2?
Dolphin
1014
. Product of Digits
3 Sep 2004 22:39
2
StdIn
gepo
3 Sep 2004 09:30
1
here some part of a const array... I had WA on test 2... Were i was wrong?
LeXuS[Alex Kalugin]
1268
. Little Chu
1 Sep 2004 19:58
9
AC, of course, but... (+)
Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired
1312
. Tray
31 Aug 2004 15:26
1
Some hints (+)
Ilya Grebnov[Ivanovo SPU]
1307
. Archiver
31 Aug 2004 14:53
0
What should I output on this test?
BYF
1116
. Piecewise Constant Function
31 Aug 2004 13:18
2
To admins:when problems 1198 and 1199 will be added? :)
LeXuS[Alex Kalugin]
31 Aug 2004 03:53
0
How about n=1?
longzeling88
1108
. Heritage
30 Aug 2004 22:25
1
DP
The Cheater
29 Aug 2004 22:51
1
I got WA!!!!
Saturn (HUS)
1205
. By the Underground or by Foot?
29 Aug 2004 19:56
0
Help me! I made heap sort, but I have WA on test 1!!!
snake
1306
. Sequence Median
29 Aug 2004 10:00
1
Tests
Ronnie
1305
. Convex Hull
29 Aug 2004 04:16
0
Dynamic programming
Nataraj
1017
. Staircases
29 Aug 2004 01:37
3
what's answer for 4?-->>1000?
PW
1289
. One Way Ticket
28 Aug 2004 22:15
1
WHAT'S THE LIMIT
KillerKing
1015
. Test the Difference!
28 Aug 2004 14:30
1
Why wa on test #7?
Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)
1207
. Median on the Plane
27 Aug 2004 20:45
1
it is a good problem.
Ahwinds
1258
. Pool
25 Aug 2004 22:37
4
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.