ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Bugmd8 Jul 2004 00:550  
How to solve this problem? Is it a NP problem?Saturn (HUS)1115. Ships8 Jul 2004 00:084  
I think this problem is simple but I got WA#14Saturn (HUS)1258. Pool8 Jul 2004 00:071  
Help me!!!! I have MLE!! Whysnake1306. Sequence Median7 Jul 2004 09:323  
Please Give Me A Hint About This ProblemThe Cheater7 Jul 2004 09:251  
Is it garanteed that there is always a solution?zhangmuyang1070. Local Time6 Jul 2004 21:302  
Why WA#1?Help me please (1077)?Saturn (HUS)6 Jul 2004 17:191  
I did it!!!Saturn (HUS)1099. Work Scheduling6 Jul 2004 16:494  
Help me!
[ Pages: 1, 2 ]
Saturn (HUS)1099. Work Scheduling6 Jul 2004 16:4222  
Why I got Output Limit? What does it mean?Tang RZ1071. Nikifor 26 Jul 2004 16:391  
Time Limit Exceeded Test#12 problem1117paulo5 Jul 2004 16:270  
Time Limit Exceeded Test#12paulo5 Jul 2004 16:260  
Does the prob statement mean that whenever the robber arrives at a stop, a tram has just left and he's got to wait Ki minutes?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1191. Catch the thief!5 Jul 2004 15:540  
Help me, please I get WA, have you some test for me!!!hidden_u1078. Segments5 Jul 2004 15:173  
At first I use DFS but timeout.And then I try to solve it by DP.Finally,I found that normal DFS&optimize cut can be AC in 0.29sec.Yuanming YU, Frank1152. False Mirrors4 Jul 2004 17:130  
How can it be done with only O(n) ?!Dilyan1297. Palindrome4 Jul 2004 14:571  
Can anybody make my prog fast?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1165. Subnumber4 Jul 2004 04:420  
AC! Only 649KBSaturn (HUS)1220. Stacks3 Jul 2004 19:480  
I think this is a good problem.My algorithm is O(nlogn).Yuanming YU, Frank1173. Lazy Snail3 Jul 2004 18:090  
QUESTION ABOUT QUAKE 3 (ARENA)Anton Bulychev2 Jul 2004 21:440  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed