ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
I got AC in the end. Just find the maximum way.
Yuanming YU, Frank
1162
. Currency Exchange
2 Jul 2004 17:52
0
WA on #1, where am I wrong?
Danica Porobic
1186
. Chemical Reactions
1 Jul 2004 18:18
0
Total number
Manolache Adrian
30 Jun 2004 23:04
1
I used Greedy and got AC.But I found that my algorithm isn't right for all case and the tests seem to be always have a solution.
Yuanming YU, Frank
1092
. Transversal
30 Jun 2004 22:57
1
Boyer-Moore in exchange for a bier...Tempting??
Manolache Adrian
30 Jun 2004 21:12
5
Anyone who can help me to find out the wrong place?It seems to be right,but WA. on test 5..thanks
yoyoo
1200
. Horns and Hoofs
30 Jun 2004 20:42
0
WA(1).why?And Accept?
pperm
1032
. Find a Multiple
30 Jun 2004 00:28
0
1000
jedimastex
1000
. A+B Problem
29 Jun 2004 22:24
1
I think this is a good problem.I try hard to compress the memory and use a maths way to prove my algorithm is right.At last,I got AC.
Yuanming YU, Frank
1145
. Rope in the Labyrinth
29 Jun 2004 21:19
0
I had puzzle,why I got WA?Can you help me~
Zieve Cheng
1111
. Squares
29 Jun 2004 19:05
2
Why do I get MLE?(1357K)
Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)
1109
. Conference
29 Jun 2004 04:52
0
Problems with judge!
Andriy V. Makukha
1013
. K-based Numbers. Version 3
29 Jun 2004 03:04
0
can sample output be this?
young master
1178
. Akbardin’s Roads
28 Jun 2004 18:48
1
I have created a especial test data which some bad "Flower Tree" algorithm can not pass easily. Would you like to test your programs with my test data?
xreborner
1099
. Work Scheduling
28 Jun 2004 15:32
1
I think this is a good maths problem.(hint inside)
Yuanming YU, Frank
1204
. Idempotents
27 Jun 2004 21:08
0
How to make it work !!!
Oldbam
1010
. Discrete Function
27 Jun 2004 14:56
0
Compilation Error! Why???
Michael Medvedev
1218
. Episode N-th: The Jedi Tournament
26 Jun 2004 23:49
1
who can tell me what's the test1?i got wa
young master
1048
. Superlong Sums
26 Jun 2004 22:44
0
Help me
Saturn (HUS)
1258
. Pool
26 Jun 2004 13:14
0
Help me found task
Vladymyr
26 Jun 2004 11:23
0
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.