ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
What wrong?TheBeet1230. Introspective Program24 Jun 2004 17:016  
Dynamic Program......Yuanming YU, Frank1217. Unlucky Tickets23 Jun 2004 21:530  
My is accepted too.neven1226. esreveR redrO23 Jun 2004 11:310  
Binary search, WA on test #7. Why?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1066. Garland23 Jun 2004 04:184  
I can't stand it!panrui1014. Product of Digits22 Jun 2004 20:400  
hint : use long int to "count" not to "storing Value" & u'll use only 12k#include <everything.h>1048. Superlong Sums22 Jun 2004 20:3911  
Some questionsSaturn (HUS)22 Jun 2004 00:133  
Test the differenceUNKNOWN_LAMER1075. Thread in a Space21 Jun 2004 23:243  
Deleta old accSaturn (HUS)21 Jun 2004 22:341  
Please help!!! I got WA on test 19 (1258)Saturn (HUS)1258. Pool21 Jun 2004 14:540  
I can't understand the problem.han1011. Conductors21 Jun 2004 07:286  
I got WA.....555555555.......Who can help me ?hello1121. Branches19 Jun 2004 23:594  
help, why it got wa?BShell1025. Democracy in Danger19 Jun 2004 04:313  
could anyone tell me how to solve MLE?young master1196. History Exam18 Jun 2004 18:483  
Please Help me!Rostislav1316. Electronic Auction17 Jun 2004 15:343  
QuestionSandro (USU)1299. Psylonians16 Jun 2004 23:041  
Admins or others cam\n someone please tell me test case 1vj1167. Bicolored Horses15 Jun 2004 23:211  
Can somebody give me some right tests??!!!sokol1025. Democracy in Danger15 Jun 2004 15:261  
Crash (ACCESS_VIOLATION)losha15 Jun 2004 12:150  
I got WA..........hello1246. Tethered Dog14 Jun 2004 09:070  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed