> here exist many(I think around 400-800) thread with
> solutions for i think around 100-300 most easy problem,
> and like last 2 thead's We(user's timus) all can
> read& post to them. Why and those thread's not hide?
It needs time to do it. Now we are trying to remove all newly added source code. Volume 5 is already cleaned. One day all the solutions (maybe except for the easiest problems) will be removed.
> 3. what all admins(include you) think about subj
>
http://acm.timus.ru/forum/thread.aspx?id=12972 It is rather difficult to realize, and we may face with some secutity problems. And I am not a true admin in fact. I have some rights and I just try to support Timus. All Timus Online Judge code is accessible to Vladimir Yakovlev only, and he has a lot of to do :) You may contact with him personally:
Vladimir Yakovlev <vova@acm.timus.ru>
Edited by author 21.04.2006 17:01