ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Задачи
Авторы
Соревнования
О системе
Часто задаваемые вопросы
Новости сайта
Форум
Ссылки
Архив задач
Отправить на проверку
Состояние проверки
Руководство
Регистрация
Исправить данные
Рейтинг авторов
Текущее соревнование
Расписание
Прошедшие соревнования
Правила
вернуться в форум

Общий форум

Admins! Can you send me my program which got WA after rejudging?
Послано SF #1 2 мар 2006 17:22
Rejudge, rejudge, rejudge ...
Statement update,statement update,statement update...

I don't think contest results should be changed after several days.

And mine too, please! (-)
Послано Michael_Rybak 2 мар 2006 18:22
-
Re:
Послано Problemset Maintainer 3 мар 2006 23:10
SF #1 писал(a) 2 марта 2006 17:22
Rejudge, rejudge, rejudge ...
Statement update,statement update,statement update...
...
Should I leave wrong statements and tests?


What problem are you talking about? Maybe you solution is correct?
Please, tell me SubmitID and I check it once again

I don't do rejudges for conests that may change someone's AC to WA, but in problem E from last contest I couldn't do nothing but rejudge all submits. I'm sorry if somebody get WA instead of AC.

Edited by author 03.03.2006 23:23
Re: Re:
Послано SF #1 4 мар 2006 14:01
SubmitID is 1094242.
During the contest I got AC, but after rejudging WA 39.
Mine is 1094478 (-)
Послано Michael_Rybak 4 мар 2006 15:58
-