|
|
back to boardCommon Board1009 strange problem Hmmm, i wrote pro gram (it was simply), abd there is werd results (i mean in example). Just think about it.. for input 2 2 answer 2 for input 2 3 answer 3 for input 2 4 answer 5 for input 2 5 answer 8 for input 2 6 answer 13 for input 2 7 answer 21 for input 2 8 answer 34 for input 2 9 answer 55 for input 2 10 answer 89 as we can notice it's Fibbonacio numbers. but in example they gave for input 2 10 answer is 90... i check answers fo 2 2 ,; 2 3 ; 2 4; 2 5; (i drow all that numers and check how many is valid) and answers i have are ok... I just want to ask.. I'm so stupid (and i miss something) or it's judge problem? Re: 1009 strange problem OMG! i was soooooo stupid! I have problems becouse i suppose that first numer is K-base system, and secound is number of digital! (i notice that first IS number of digits, and sercound system) OK THS all for help :P |
|
|