ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
back to board

Common Board

No subject
Posted by BRAINIAC++ 7 Feb 2006 19:08


Edited by author 09.02.2006 16:39
:)
Posted by +FAMAS+ 7 Feb 2006 22:25
HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!!
SOS!!! SOS!! SOS!!! SOS! SOS!!! SOS!!
YOUR DIED???
Re: :)
Posted by Dulat_TKTL 8 Feb 2006 09:28
WHy are geting everybody , I don't know
:)))))))))(no subject)
Posted by +FAMAS+ 8 Feb 2006 12:00
А че он послал сообщение "please help me" не указ в чем ему помочь. Слушай давай не будем ругаться, удали код.

sorry, this russia language.
ya nepoymu
Posted by Dulat_TKTL 8 Feb 2006 14:01
OK I'll delete and you should do so
Re:I think you not right
Posted by Talgat_Taldykorgan(KTL) 8 Feb 2006 16:29
+FAMAS+ wrote 7 February 2006 22:25
HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!!
SOS!!! SOS!! SOS!!! SOS! SOS!!! SOS!!
YOUR DIED???