ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
back to board

Common Board

Question for Admins.
Posted by Tolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU] 14 Aug 2005 01:23

my AC program use 369kb after I change all LONGINTs for WORDs (near 2000) my program again use 369kb, next i delete 1000*2b(1000 of WORD) my progam again USE 369kb.

What is it?
Re: Question for Admins.
Posted by Tolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU] 15 Aug 2005 04:22

Somebody answer me?
I am not an admin, but... (+)
Posted by Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired 15 Aug 2005 07:55
I think some standart system function is used to determine memory usage, so you can trust it completely. There might be some code optimizations after which some of your variables were reduced in size or deleted. Nobody knows.