ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
back to board

Common Board

To Tolstobrov_Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU] (+)
Posted by Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired 9 Aug 2005 13:06
Anatoliy, my congratulations to you for rushing into Top-200. But as I can see you dirty account "Нищий Наглец" is also in Top-200. This litters the top of the rate and makes it irrelevant a bit, so I ask you to create new dirty account (you can name it the same way). And I can say your friends from Ivanovo SPU do not use dirty accounts at all ;)
Re: To Tolstobrov_Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU] (+1)
Posted by ACM.Anatoliy 'Tolyan_NO' Tolstobroff 10 Aug 2005 23:53

Thanks,
  I create NEW!
LOL :-)
Posted by Problemset Maintainer 11 Aug 2005 00:38


Edited by author 11.08.2005 00:39
Re: LOL :-)
Posted by ACM.Anatoliy 'Tolyan_NO' Tolstobroff 11 Aug 2005 02:33
Vladimir Yakovlev (USU) you play Warcraft 3?

Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff,
where you congratulations for ME.
My first AC 1072 and secondary 1088
I am very HAPPY!
Re: LOL :-)
Posted by Problemset Maintainer 11 Aug 2005 02:38
Why do you ask me about Warcraft 3?
Yes, I played Warcraft 3, and so what?
Re: LOL :-)
Posted by ACM.Anatoliy 'Tolyan_NO' Tolstobroff 11 Aug 2005 02:41

my aka "56k.gg" on europe(without ")!!! Good Luck!
What you aka?
What? I did not understand you
Posted by Problemset Maintainer 11 Aug 2005 03:04
You play WarCraft3 on battle.net?
Posted by ACM.Anatoliy 'Tolyan_NO' Tolstobroff 11 Aug 2005 04:50
?
^_^ (-)
Posted by Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired 11 Aug 2005 08:29
No :-)
Posted by Problemset Maintainer 11 Aug 2005 13:25
Re: ^_^ (-)
Posted by Tolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU] 12 Aug 2005 01:08

Where you congratulation?
I got AC 1312. It is'n easy problem.