ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
back to board

Common Board

How can I submit my solution?
Posted by Gorge Limon 24 Mar 2005 16:12
When I Submit my solution I get Problem not found message. How can I find out the correct number of the problem?
Re: How can I submit my solution?
Posted by morbidel 24 Mar 2005 16:20
What problem do you want to submit?
Re: How can I submit my solution?
Posted by Gorge Limon 24 Mar 2005 17:47
I want to submit this problem http://acm.timus.ru/problem.aspx?space=17&num=2
I find out how to do it! It number should be found in the problem set!
See http://acm.timus.ru/problem.aspx?space=1&num=1339 (-)
Posted by Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired 25 Mar 2005 08:08