ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
back to board

Common Board

Some questions about judge system
Posted by Komarov && Kantorov 19 Mar 2005 09:20
Well, my question is a bit strange.
I'm trying to write a checking system(using C#), similar to one on this site. I see that this site is written in ASP.NET, so I suppose you've used C# or, at least, one of the CLR-managed languages. Whom can I contact to know the details with? I want to talk with one of the admins to receive advice how to write my program better and how to deal with various problems with that checking system. Please, give me e-mail or ICQ of person who wrote this site.
Thanks in advance.