ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
back to board

Common Board

I want my program to compile!!! "begin writeln('hello') end."--comiler error!!!
Posted by hacker52 9 Mar 2005 15:57
Re: I want my program to compile!!! "begin writeln('hello') end."--comiler error!!!
Posted by morbidel 9 Mar 2005 16:03
Cool down man, I think this problem is from the server... Be patient... I also submitted and got CE
(And it's no reason to fill the forum with same ten messages...)
Re: I want my program to compile!!! "begin writeln('hello') end."--comiler error!!!
Posted by Igor Shadow 9 Mar 2005 16:05
I think that hacker52 and hacker51 killed compiler by posting many programs on problem 1000 and 1027!
Re: I want my program to compile!!! "begin writeln('hello') end."--comiler error!!!
Posted by Problemset Maintainer 9 Mar 2005 18:24
Sorry!
Admin as away. After he will arrive all CEs will be rejudged.
Re: I want my program to compile!!! "begin writeln('hello') end."--comiler error!!!
Posted by Vladimir Markheev 10 Mar 2005 07:33
How long we have to wait for admin?
Re: I want my program to compile!!! "begin writeln('hello') end."--comiler error!!!
Posted by Vladimir Markheev 10 Mar 2005 07:38
By the way, will admin restore stats for coders?
It is the problem of principle.
Re: I want my program to compile!!! "begin writeln('hello') end."--comiler error!!!
Posted by opyat' compiler zagnulsya shtoli??? 10 Mar 2005 09:50
I think that admin is wroking to repare compiler,
but WHY NOBODY said us that compiler has gone
(has gone mean DIED)
Re: I want my program to compile!!! "begin writeln('hello') end."--comiler error!!!
Posted by - GO - 10 Mar 2005 20:21
I would rather submit again than rejudge!
Re: I want my program to compile!!! "begin writeln('hello') end."--comiler error!!!
Posted by Caca-m-as in bafta ma-tii !!! 11 Mar 2005 01:29
how long will it take to see TIMUS alive again?