ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Задачи
Авторы
Соревнования
О системе
Часто задаваемые вопросы
Новости сайта
Форум
Ссылки
Архив задач
Отправить на проверку
Состояние проверки
Руководство
Регистрация
Исправить данные
Рейтинг авторов
Текущее соревнование
Расписание
Прошедшие соревнования
Правила
вернуться в форум

Общий форум

I want my program to compile!!! "begin writeln('hello') end."--comiler error!!!
Послано hacker52 9 мар 2005 15:57
Re: I want my program to compile!!! "begin writeln('hello') end."--comiler error!!!
Послано morbidel 9 мар 2005 16:03
Cool down man, I think this problem is from the server... Be patient... I also submitted and got CE
(And it's no reason to fill the forum with same ten messages...)
Re: I want my program to compile!!! "begin writeln('hello') end."--comiler error!!!
Послано Igor Shadow 9 мар 2005 16:05
I think that hacker52 and hacker51 killed compiler by posting many programs on problem 1000 and 1027!
Re: I want my program to compile!!! "begin writeln('hello') end."--comiler error!!!
Послано Problemset Maintainer 9 мар 2005 18:24
Sorry!
Admin as away. After he will arrive all CEs will be rejudged.
Re: I want my program to compile!!! "begin writeln('hello') end."--comiler error!!!
Послано Vladimir Markheev 10 мар 2005 07:33
How long we have to wait for admin?
Re: I want my program to compile!!! "begin writeln('hello') end."--comiler error!!!
Послано Vladimir Markheev 10 мар 2005 07:38
By the way, will admin restore stats for coders?
It is the problem of principle.
Re: I want my program to compile!!! "begin writeln('hello') end."--comiler error!!!
Послано opyat' compiler zagnulsya shtoli??? 10 мар 2005 09:50
I think that admin is wroking to repare compiler,
but WHY NOBODY said us that compiler has gone
(has gone mean DIED)
Re: I want my program to compile!!! "begin writeln('hello') end."--comiler error!!!
Послано - GO - 10 мар 2005 20:21
I would rather submit again than rejudge!
Re: I want my program to compile!!! "begin writeln('hello') end."--comiler error!!!
Послано Caca-m-as in bafta ma-tii !!! 11 мар 2005 01:29
how long will it take to see TIMUS alive again?