ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
back to board

Common Board

My congratulations to all girl-programmers on International Women's Day! (+)
Posted by Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired 8 Mar 2005 14:02
Deep in my heart - there's a fire - a burning heart
Deep in my heart - there's desire - for a start
I'm dying in emotion
It's my world in fantasy
I'm living in my, living in my dreams

You're my heart, you're my soul
I'll keep it shining everywhere I go
You're my heart, you're my soul
I'll be holding you forever
Stay with you together

Your my heart, you're my soul
Yeah, I'm feeling that our love will grow
You're my heart, you're my soul
That's the only thing I really know

Let's close the door and believe my burning heart
Feeling alright come on open up your heart
Keep the candles burning
Let your body melt in mine
I'm living in my, living in my dreams

You're my heart, you're my soul
I'll keep it shining everywhere I go
You're my heart, you're my soul
I'll be holding you forever
Stay with you together

Your my heart, you're my soul
Yeah, I'm feeling that our love will grow
You're my heart, you're my soul
That's the only thing I really know

You're my heart, you're my soul
I'll keep it shining everywhere I go
You're my heart, you're my soul
I'll be holding you forever
Stay with you together

Your my heart, you're my soul
Yeah, I'm feeling that our love will grow
You're my heart, you're my soul
That's the only thing I really know

==========================================
(C) 1985, Modern Talking