|
|
back to boardCommon BoardHurray! I HAPPILY GREET everyone with the glorious fact of our dear old online judge system Timus being all running normally again! I'm so grateful to every single person who has made it possible! Yeehaw! УРА! ПОЗДРАВЛЯЮ НАС ВСЕХ с возобновлением работы всеми нами любимой системы Timus! Спасибо огромное всем, благодаря кому это стало возможным. УРА! [This is a russian translation. I'm so happy that I can't help posting in native language as well] Edited by author 31.01.2005 21:50 Re: Hurray! I HAPPILY GREET everyone with the glorious fact of our dear old online judge system Timus being all running normally again! I'm so grateful to every single person who has made it possible! Yeehaw! Posted by Shef 3 Feb 2005 03:27 І тебе теж земляче вітаю!!!! [This is an ukrainian translation 'n' I'm so happy too] Mail me to alphacom@inbox.ru, I want to know some more information about you. |
|
|