ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Задачи
Авторы
Соревнования
О системе
Часто задаваемые вопросы
Новости сайта
Форум
Ссылки
Архив задач
Отправить на проверку
Состояние проверки
Руководство
Регистрация
Исправить данные
Рейтинг авторов
Текущее соревнование
Расписание
Прошедшие соревнования
Правила
вернуться в форум

Общий форум

There is something evil with this problem
Послано thwomass 25 окт 2004 15:57
I dont uderstand. I 've made my C++ programe exactly as a

translation from the pascal program I saw on this forum.

I got WA on #8. But then, when I wrote it in pascal, I got

AC. I've taken the tests for this problem and guess what: my

program, neither the one in C++ nor the one in pascal worked

on test #8 (this is the test 8:

input: 101 1

output: 51

)

It looks fine to me, but not to my program. Can someone

explain me, how can you get 1 stone from an 1 x 6 table; or

how can you get 0 stones from 1 x 7 table?