ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
back to board

Common Board

There is something evil with this problem
Posted by thwomass 25 Oct 2004 15:57
I dont uderstand. I 've made my C++ programe exactly as a

translation from the pascal program I saw on this forum.

I got WA on #8. But then, when I wrote it in pascal, I got

AC. I've taken the tests for this problem and guess what: my

program, neither the one in C++ nor the one in pascal worked

on test #8 (this is the test 8:

input: 101 1

output: 51

)

It looks fine to me, but not to my program. Can someone

explain me, how can you get 1 stone from an 1 x 6 table; or

how can you get 0 stones from 1 x 7 table?