ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Задачи
Авторы
Соревнования
О системе
Часто задаваемые вопросы
Новости сайта
Форум
Ссылки
Архив задач
Отправить на проверку
Состояние проверки
Руководство
Регистрация
Исправить данные
Рейтинг авторов
Текущее соревнование
Расписание
Прошедшие соревнования
Правила
вернуться в форум

Обсуждение задачи 1328. Файрболл

that's:
10 10
6
5 5 5 5
my answer is 11.31, and I've drawn the picture, everything is right! could anybody tell me what the standard output is? what's your output?
Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired My AC program outputs 45.00 (-) [2] // Задача 1328. Файрболл 19 окт 2004 11:08
Innovative Cat. sorry. i can't log onto icq now. but....... [1] // Задача 1328. Файрболл 19 окт 2004 11:22
I think if the answer is 45.00, the fireball has ALREADY touched B, with only 2 touched of the wall!!!????!!!!
I output "45.00", and passed case 16...faint
Innovative Cat. my friend is adding you via icq now. // Задача 1328. Файрболл 19 окт 2004 11:27
The direction of throw is selected such way that thrown fireball hits the target exactly after N collisions with the room walls. So (N+1)th collision is the collision with the target

I meant that the fireball should NOT touch B during the first N collisions. But in fact, I could. and that touch won't be considered a collision!!!!!!!!!
Innovative Cat. please change the description soon. thank you very much. // Задача 1328. Файрболл 19 окт 2004 11:57