ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
back to board

Common Board

Pascal-programmers are under attack again (+)
Posted by Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired 17 Oct 2004 14:44
My during-contest Pascal-solution failed with MLE(40), though it was well optimized - much better, I suppose, than AC-programs written on C were. Dynamic lists seem to be impossible to use in Pascal-programs - you will get MLE anyway. Of course, I've settled this problem down - my new Pascal-solution gets AC within 0.515 sec using only 1617 Kb memory - so it is possible to solve this problem within half-time using half-memory. But I feel sorry for Pascal-programmers who are forced to optimize their programs only because they use Pascal.