|
|
back to boardCommon Boardgeneral question about programming I'd like to know what compiler shall I use. I work in I C++ and C standard (solving problems). Until now I used Borland C++ but I don't like it (beacuse I can get CE for a problem thet works in Borland C++) I installed rhide, it works but I still can't use __int64 for example (and I guess there are other differences). I have Win 2000 and linux Slackware. (but I'd like to work in windows). What shall I use to be shure that I don't get CE to a programm that works? (for example a certin version of rhide) And I really must have a debbuger!!. Thanks. Re: general question about programming For example I use Visual C++ 6.0 and have no problems at all (it was also the judge compiler used for a long time). The interface is more clear and the debugging is easy... |
|
|