|
|
вернуться в форумОбщий форумSubmissions on problem 1000 Some moron submitted the A+B problem 250 times on my account. Can some admin fix this? Thank you. P.S. This could be fixed if the submissions sent after the problem is ACed, they wouldn't count to the total number of submissions. Mail to Vladimir Yakovlev to yakovlev@metronome.ru (+) Is is very serious, and as far as I rememner it is the first time someone attacked another one's account. The password is 2 letter only, so there are 26*26=676 combinations. Any brute force attack squashes this protection easily. Something should be done with it... Edited by moderator 06.09.2004 21:54 Re: Submissions on problem 1000 It's really bad! I think you and Huang Yuanhe have the same problem Re: Submissions on problem 1000 Who did this is the bigest idiot of all times!!!! Really, how can people be that stupid?? I hope someoane will fix this. Edited by author 13.09.2004 03:12 Edited by author 13.09.2004 03:12 Edited by author 13.09.2004 03:13 |
|
|