ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
back to board

Common Board

Some questions
Posted by Saturn (HUS) 21 Jun 2004 14:49
I have a lot of interesting problems, I want to share it with everyone in ACM.
What should I do if I want to post my problems at ACM(acm.timus.ru).
I will send:
+ Problems
+ Correct programs...?
I wait to hear from you.
Sorry for my bad English:)
You should mail your suggestions to acm@timus.ru
Posted by Problemset Maintainer 21 Jun 2004 22:48
Explain more detailed (+)
Posted by Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired 21 Jun 2004 22:54
What exactly (statements, tests, checkers and in what format?) should I send you? What about problems' criteria, response time and so on?
Re: Explain more detailed (+)
Posted by Problemset Maintainer 22 Jun 2004 00:13
I mean you should send a suggestion but not problems.