| Show all threads Hide all threads Show all messages Hide all messages |
| Just Precalculate ;D | GastonFontenla | 1575. Yekaterinburg Subway 2 | 25 Aug 2015 11:01 | 1 |
You can precalculate all the results in a char matrix (c++), occupies less than int. With the given memory contraints, you can doit like that. |
| Hahaha, Just Sort it! | GastonFontenla | 1290. Sabotage | 25 Aug 2015 10:37 | 1 |
Before realize that, I had to solve it in the way it's described on the statment, but later of try several test cases, I figured out the real problem. Just sort it in descending way. Good luck. I can't believe this. Edited by author 25.08.2015 10:37 |
| I think | Jumaboyev Davlatmurod (TUIT Urgench) | 2047. Maths | 25 Aug 2015 02:47 | 1 |
I think Jumaboyev Davlatmurod (TUIT Urgench) 25 Aug 2015 02:47 This problem text add If there are several solutions output any one. For example n=3 1 2 2 k=3 sum=7 divisors number 2, k=2 sum=3 divisors number 2, k=1 sum=1 divisors number 1 |
| Java's pretty suitable on this problem ;D | GastonFontenla | 1243. Divorce of the Seven Dwarfs | 24 Aug 2015 14:29 | 1 |
|
| WA 4 | Vladimir Leskov | 1905. Travel in Time | 24 Aug 2015 13:29 | 1 |
WA 4 Vladimir Leskov 24 Aug 2015 13:29 For those, who has WA4, try this test: Input: 1 0 1 1 10 20 Output: 0 |
| in case of WA#2 | nikitaevg | 1521. War Games 2 | 24 Aug 2015 12:30 | 1 |
the test is 1 1 the answer is obvious:) |
| not clear | Najmaddin Akhundov | 1139. City Blocks | 24 Aug 2015 02:23 | 2 |
not clear Najmaddin Akhundov 9 Nov 2014 03:16 for input 3 3, I guess the result should be 3. Why it is 2? Because the matrix is formed by (n-1) x (m-1) squares, and nxm corners, understand? You need to calculare how much squares has you overflown. |
| TLE #3 | Levon Oganesyan | 1004. Sightseeing Trip | 23 Aug 2015 18:40 | 2 |
TLE #3 Levon Oganesyan 21 Mar 2015 01:19 I use the algo with N Dijkstras. Does anyone know, can I get AC with that algo, or 0.5 sec is not enough for it? I use Dijkstra and the language Python. If you are using C/C++ you can be well within the 0.5 sec, when implemented properly. |
| Idleness limit exceeded | Sergey Filipkov | | 21 Aug 2015 02:52 | 1 |
Slow judging, seems to be an issue |
| Test 24 | fallennoir | 1987. Nested Segments | 21 Aug 2015 00:08 | 2 |
Test 24 fallennoir 3 Nov 2013 17:49 TLE24 with 3 different codes <3 |
| I couldn't find my bug on test 25 | kerpoo | 1182. Team Them Up! | 20 Aug 2015 17:26 | 1 |
do anyone knows the 25th test? I think my alg is correct but I can't acc it... help pls! Do a dfs on G complement to make it a set of bipartite graphs (remove one way edges) then brute force on set of components after some optimization to avoid TLE and find the best dividing... any idea?! Edited by author 20.08.2015 17:30 |
| How I solved it! :D | GastonFontenla | 1208. Legendary Teams Contest | 20 Aug 2015 13:31 | 1 |
Hi! After 3 algorithms, I finally nailed it!. Don't try coloring, doesn't work. What I did: First, convert the teams onto nodes, and create ONE bidirectional edge between two teams when these team are sharing one or two contestants. Then, I make a pair array, and save, in decreasing order, the grades of the nodes ant their "names" (I used numbers). When I have that ordered array, I delete the nodes when have more than zero adjacent nodes. If have zero adjacent, means that the team is non-sharing any contestant. When you deleted a node, don't need to reorder the grades array. Finally, return the total initial nodes minus the times that I had deleted teams. Hope it helps you. Bye! |
| Tests? | RainGrid | 2014. Zhenya moves from parents | 20 Aug 2015 09:35 | 3 |
Tests? RainGrid 29 Oct 2014 11:18 this makes my algo fail: 4 -500 05.01 00:00 +500 01.01 00:00 -500 02.01 00:00 +500 04.01 00:00 ANSWER: -500 0 -500 0 (mine): -500 0 -500 -500 5 +1 01.01 00:00 -1 01.02 00:00 -1 01.03 00:00 +1 01.04 00:00 -1 01.05 00:00 4 -500 05.01 00:00 +500 01.01 00:00 -500 02.01 00:00 +500 04.01 00:00 5 +1 01.01 00:00 -1 01.02 00:00 -1 01.02 12:00 +1 01.02 06:00 -1 01.02 03:00 |
| Some tests | __Andrewy__ | 1562. GM-pineapple | 19 Aug 2015 19:45 | 1 |
1) 14 14 5 => 149.422524 356.315250 425.279492 356.315250 149.422524 2) 66.001 99.9 2 => 113929.225834 113929.225834 3) 0.45 6.666 10 => 0.019790 0.053716 0.079160 0.096123 0.104605 0.104605 0.096123 0.079160 0.053716 0.019790 4) 1 1 1 => 0.523599
|
| WA 2 | Axis | 1004. Sightseeing Trip | 19 Aug 2015 02:18 | 2 |
WA 2 Axis 19 Jan 2015 21:32 Hello. Do not pass the test number two. Tested the algorithm all the data found on the Internet, all the tests pass. What is important is whether the value of the order of numbers in the answer? Whether equivalent variants "1 2 3 4" and "3 4 1 2"? Perhaps you can give a piece of advice. Be careful about multiple edges It causes bugs in your dijkstra alg... Edited by author 19.08.2015 02:19 |
| In case of WA#3 | nikitaevg | 1060. Flip Game | 19 Aug 2015 01:17 | 1 |
|
| If you have WA 101 | MishaRash | 1534. Football in Gondor | 18 Aug 2015 20:19 | 1 |
I had WA 101 and didn't know what is wrong. I tried test "0 0 1" and got something like '0 3'. I fixed it, but nothing changed. Then I realized that the problem is not only for zeros, but for all k=l and n=1, my output was '0 3'. When I fixed it, I got AC. By the way, big thanks for hints for WA 5 and 90, they helped me a lot. Edited by author 18.08.2015 20:20 |
| I got AC! Some hints | __Andrewy__ | 1011. Conductors | 18 Aug 2015 13:18 | 1 |
1)Not use double format; 2)Use int64; |
| WHAT WRONG WITH TEST 10 | NickSergeev[MSU MindCraft] | 1129. Door Painting | 18 Aug 2015 04:35 | 3 |
I'm looked for cycles. Deleted them. Finally i got some tree without cycles. I think my idea is correct , pass 10 test do not passed/ Help me please??? maybe more than one component! |
| WA1 or WA9 | Contego | 1226. esreveR redrO | 17 Aug 2015 15:07 | 1 |
The output text must be exactly as it was given, without any additional new lines (but with all new lines that were in input data). |