ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Help me! I have wa 1(((Denis1392. Dreaming of Stars23 Nov 2007 00:040  
please give me a test, I have WA 15 =)Samsonov Ivan1246. Tethered Dog22 Nov 2007 21:532  
How can i do faster?Yashar Abbasov1189. Pairs of Integers22 Nov 2007 14:370  
C/C++ Compiler switches changed (+)Vladimir Yakovlev (USU)21 Nov 2007 23:350  
WA14???Tural Neymanov1295. Crazy Notions21 Nov 2007 11:180  
what the answerToN AC1191244. Gentlemen21 Nov 2007 10:073  
Why Wrong answer(Pascal)Sasha1001. Reverse Root21 Nov 2007 00:221  
Why my program work so slow?Romko [Lviv NU]1249. Ancient Necropolis20 Nov 2007 20:243  
WA 4Backs [Rogatnev Sergey]1571. Interpreters20 Nov 2007 19:381  
Who can help me with the 4th test?terro1189. Pairs of Integers20 Nov 2007 17:440  
I get WA on test 7. Could someone give me any hint?tantian1041. Nikifor20 Nov 2007 16:331  
Please,Help Me!!!! I have WA#1 on C++!Thank you Very much!!!!!! I Really need your help!!!Here is my code:CHIDEMYAN SERGEY1446. Sorting Hat20 Nov 2007 01:222  
Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Furious Wolf1132. Square Root20 Nov 2007 01:212  
AC 0.001s 120 kBourne1297. Palindrome19 Nov 2007 15:471  
Any Hint?Jordan1180. Stone Game18 Nov 2007 22:493  
Binary Search AC programBogdan A. Stoica [fireatmyself]1066. Garland18 Nov 2007 21:331  
WA, TL, Crash.... Test 1.ilyamit1102. Strange Dialog18 Nov 2007 21:061  
who can show me the optimal memory strategy?AlainDelon1015. Test the Difference!18 Nov 2007 20:410  
Three hords intersecting at the same pointPavel Semushin [Samara SAU]1591. Abstract Thinking18 Nov 2007 18:380  
Why I have the wrong answer? (Pascal)BitLord1001. Reverse Root18 Nov 2007 18:251  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed