| Show all threads Hide all threads Show all messages Hide all messages |
| WA#47? Special case? | EFREMOV[USU] | 1533. Fat Hobbits | 27 Mar 2007 14:48 | 1 |
closed! AC! Edited by author 27.03.2007 14:51 |
| Every tests i do are correct so why it says wrong answer? | Spood | 1079. Maximum | 27 Mar 2007 05:41 | 1 |
Here is my program, you can test it and see. =( Code (java): [code deleted] Edited by moderator 27.03.2007 09:45 |
| Some problems (+) | Vladimir Yakovlev (USU) | | 27 Mar 2007 00:09 | 1 |
We have some technical problems with server, sorry for wrong verdicts and rejudgements. Java compiler was fixed. Verdicts "Fail (compiler)" and "Time limit exceeded" with too little time were rejudged. Sorry for rejudge notification with Fail (compiler) verdict. |
| Crash on 2nd test | Neyrohirurg | 1176. Hyperchannels | 27 Mar 2007 00:01 | 1 |
There was problem with this task, but now I get AC. Edited by author 27.03.2007 00:05 Edited by author 27.03.2007 00:36 |
| WA#3! it's impossible , there is only 8 test and my program gives right results for all n | Alias aka Alexander Prudaev | 1298. Knight | 26 Mar 2007 22:57 | 4 |
[code deleted] Edited by moderator 27.03.2007 09:45 if replace char[8][8] by char [64][64] my program works for n=63 :) 2admis: I realy don't know why i got wa#3 my program work on all my test, please test my program your self. and look at my motto :) Edited by author 26.03.2007 22:10 :) stupid test Thank you Edited by author 26.03.2007 23:00 |
| Rejudge. | dimozzz | | 26 Mar 2007 21:17 | 1 |
Please, account for me, what if mean? Your solution of problem 1059 Expression was rejudged. We apologize for wrong verdict. Wrong verdict: Wrong answer New verdict: Fail (compiler) More info you can find on Online Status page http://acm.timus.ru/status.aspx?space=1&pos=1520089 What mean fail?? |
| 1001 | Ray Chung | 1001. Reverse Root | 26 Mar 2007 16:59 | 2 |
1001 Ray Chung 18 Mar 2007 13:10 what's wrong??? I get the 'Crash (stack overflow)'; Help!! [code deleted] Edited by moderator 27.03.2007 09:45 If you'll use {$M 16777216} it will get MLE#10. Even if you'll use less local variables it will get TLE#10. Try to avoid recursion and to read numbers in normal way :-D |
| wats wrong | vitalok | 1085. Meeting | 26 Mar 2007 15:05 | 2 |
[code deleted] Edited by moderator 27.03.2007 09:45 Don't use maxint, you have overflow here, I think: a[i,k]+a[k,j] In 32-bit compilers integer = longint, so maxint = 2147483647, like Delphi. You can use something like this: const ...inf = 1000000; .......... for i:=1 to n do ...for j:=1 to n do ......a[i,j]:=inf; |
| What is not correct | Berkut | 1000. A+B Problem | 26 Mar 2007 14:53 | 3 |
I was send solution for this problem in Java and receive WA - why? My solution is equal to example in FAQ: import java.io.*; import java.util.*; public class Sum { public static void main(String[] args) { Scanner in = new Scanner(System.in); PrintWriter out = new PrintWriter(System.out); int a = in.nextInt(); int b = in.nextInt(); out.println(a + b); out.flush(); } } There are problems with Java solutions now. All of them get WA1 on any problem :( The problem is solved now |
| For juri!!! | PSV | 1516. Nostalgia | 26 Mar 2007 14:21 | 3 |
В правилах шашек есть правило побития - типа если уже были над данным полем то туда бить нельзя. Тут это соблюдено или главное прыгать через черную в пустую клетку? В данной задаче это правило не используется Edited by author 26.03.2007 14:21 |
| WA for test case #11 | shanky | 1134. Cards | 26 Mar 2007 02:12 | 1 |
My code works fine with the test cases discussed here ... But still am getting wrong answer for test case #11 Can anyone give a tricky test case tat would help me ?? |
| why wa on #4???r there any tricks??? | Anlayzer | 1072. Routing | 26 Mar 2007 01:10 | 2 |
i just use bfs!!!can someone tell me why i got wa on #4? [code deleted] Edited by moderator 13.02.2007 20:53 You must be attantive with reading data and making edges in graph really, also try to check your output Edited by author 26.03.2007 01:10 |
| wrong constraints | Kit | 1522. Factory | 25 Mar 2007 22:26 | 2 |
Test #18 has numbers greater then 1000000, as mentioned in other thread, so problem's description (or tests) still need to be corrected. Edited by author 24.03.2007 01:02 |
| Whats wrong? | ILY@H@ | 1001. Reverse Root | 25 Mar 2007 20:04 | 2 |
Whats wrong??? [code deleted] Edited by moderator 27.03.2007 09:46 |
| I use Dynamic Programing ,which find LCS to solve this problem.I got AC,but it is too slow!!! | Yuanming YU, Frank | 1071. Nikifor 2 | 25 Mar 2007 20:02 | 5 |
Yes, first I ACed the bruteforce algorithm in 0.187 sec, but later I added to it some mathematical hint. Now it works 0.046 sec. 866224 Hard (DHSP) Pascal Accepted 0.14 121 KB you can have O(s(x)+s(y)) instead of LCS s(a) is length of a in one's radix. Brute Force with 0.046 sec and 960 Memory |
| Whats wrong? | ILY@H@ | 1001. Reverse Root | 25 Mar 2007 19:41 | 1 |
Edited by author 25.03.2007 19:42 |
| Unaccesible hash_set | Mikhail Antonov | | 25 Mar 2007 19:10 | 2 |
Здравствуйте! Вопрос к организаторам - когда вы узнаете точно, есть ли в использумом вами компиляторе контейнер hash_set?? #include <hash_set> using namespace std; hash_set<int> h; ...... This code is compiling normally |
| WA46 | Kit | 1536. Delights of Pipe-weed | 25 Mar 2007 15:34 | 3 |
WA46 Kit 24 Mar 2007 00:53 I know what some people had such verdict, but pass this test later. Can you please reveal the problem? As I remember, it's because of this: Each of the numbers X, Y and Z must have less than 9 digits Edited by author 25.03.2007 06:33Oh, goodness! Thank you very much! |
| WHY COMPILE ERROR????HELP PLZ!!!! | michel mizrahi | 1086. Cryptography | 25 Mar 2007 11:32 | 7 |
I can't understand why I get compile error! I don't see nothing strange in my code and it works perfectly in my computer, so I don't know what to change here is my code: #include <stdio.h> #include <math.h> int p[15003],ind=5; is_prime(int n){ int i=3,l=sqrt(n)+1; while(i<l){ if(n%i==0) return 0; i+=2; } return 1; } init(){ int i; for(i=11;ind<15002;i+=2){ if(is_prime(i)){ p[ind]=i; ind++; } } } int main() { p[1]=2;p[2]=3;p[3]=5;p[4]=7; int n,i,k; init(); scanf("%d",&n); for(i=1;i<=n;i++){ scanf("%d",&k); printf("%d\n",p[k]); } return 0; } is someone can help me I would appreciate.... thanks! bye Put SQRTL instead of SQRT and you'll get AC... thanks for your reply but I try it by changing "sqrt" for "sqrtl" and it doesn't work maybe it is something else thanks anyway! byee I submitted your source with C++ and sqrtl and got AC... yes you are right I submit it but in C so I get compilation error thanks :D !!!!! (int)sqrt((double)n)-it is a true while (i*i<=n) - it's true or i = 0; while (p[i]*p[i]<=n)... |
| whats the answer in 5 test? | chavit | 1036. Lucky Tickets | 24 Mar 2007 21:51 | 1 |
|