ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
Test #9
ftc
1041
. Nikifor
21 Mar 2007 13:30
2
Problem 1023 "Buttons" has been rejudged (+)
Sandro (USU)
21 Mar 2007 12:22
0
I've got AC 0.001s 158 КБ using Gauss. Who has better solution?
reiten
1042
. Central Heating
21 Mar 2007 09:46
3
little solution))
Nikolay Makarov
1534
. Football in Gondor
21 Mar 2007 00:55
3
The tests are not difficult enough!
Pavel Semushin [Samara SAU]
1001
. Reverse Root
21 Mar 2007 00:47
1
TO ADMINS: System bugs
Dmytro Dziuma (DixonD) [Lviv NU]
1403
. Courier
20 Mar 2007 22:15
1
Why WA13?
Dmytro Dziuma (DixonD) [Lviv NU]
1023
. Buttons
20 Mar 2007 18:25
0
STACK OVERFLOW???
RAVEman
1176
. Hyperchannels
19 Mar 2007 19:06
1
PLEASE,HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE 2 PROGRAMM!!!!!!!!ONE OF THEM TLE#19,ANOTHER TLE#20
CHIDEMYAN SERGEY
1510
. Order
19 Mar 2007 18:34
18
I got WA on test1.I used long arithmetic.I'm sure it works good.Help me!
aaa
1013
. K-based Numbers. Version 3
19 Mar 2007 17:06
0
ADMINS! there is unclear statement!
Alias aka Alexander Prudaev
1110
. Power
19 Mar 2007 15:43
1
To Admin: more memory please
Xiangru Chen
1393
. Average Common Prefix
19 Mar 2007 15:27
10
The Task...
exwRabbits_AlMag(VNTU)
1539
. Intelligence Data
19 Mar 2007 14:59
0
why its' wrong help me
olzii
1510
. Order
19 Mar 2007 14:49
0
Can anyone explain me the meaning of the problem in Russian???
[SSAU_#617]snipious_#1 aka Pimenov Sergey Nikolaevich
1236
. Decoding Task
19 Mar 2007 14:40
4
I have WA#2. Please, help me.
Tkach Andriy
1480
. Coupons
18 Mar 2007 22:37
1
WA #3
ransem
1402
. Cocktails
18 Mar 2007 17:17
0
1005
olzii
1005
. Stone Pile
18 Mar 2007 14:21
0
No subject
olzii
18 Mar 2007 14:17
0
Let we remember 1003!
svr
1003
. Parity
18 Mar 2007 10:35
0
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.