ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
How?Ilya Razenshteyn1323. Classmates1 Dec 2006 04:251  
Totaly ConfisedLomir1011. Conductors1 Dec 2006 03:230  
I have got WrongAnswer at case 12 of 1074,could anyone help me?aaa30 Nov 2006 17:290  
never mind, i've solved it. i forgot to initialise arrays, big mistake!Doctor Lai1402. Cocktails30 Nov 2006 00:450  
WA #5????Doctor Lai1402. Cocktails29 Nov 2006 23:580  
Is there any formula for that?Doctor Lai1402. Cocktails29 Nov 2006 22:240  
Make a lot a test but I don't no why I go WARimovecz Mihai1018. Binary Apple Tree29 Nov 2006 10:501  
Can anybody tell me how to solve this in O(3)Doctor Lai1146. Maximum Sum28 Nov 2006 22:160  
???Kant SU -Dmitry - DIVAN1483. Table Football28 Nov 2006 21:191  
why WA on test case 6? rushel1501. Sense of Beauty28 Nov 2006 10:212  
I have WA#2 please help me!!!HusanKabulov1389. Roadworks28 Nov 2006 07:141  
I have #WA2 please help me!!!HusanKabulov1389. Roadworks27 Nov 2006 18:560  
how can i get my code which has accepted ?hekui27 Nov 2006 17:120  
Possible test 6 is wrongMiha Zimin1501. Sense of Beauty27 Nov 2006 11:033  
test 3IOANNIS1073. Square Country27 Nov 2006 04:030  
Can you find the mistake , ...please?IOANNIS1018. Binary Apple Tree27 Nov 2006 03:200  
!!!! MESSAGE FOR THE ADMINISTRATORS !!!!<<<__WOLF__>>>25 Nov 2006 22:470  
!!!! MESSAGE FOR THE ADMINISTRATORS !!!!Akbar Ali25 Nov 2006 22:432  
I have WA1, but I can`t see, where I did mistake?Mace(Lviv Polytechniс NU)1197. Lonesome Knight25 Nov 2006 08:173  
How many edges in this graph? K<?Alias aka Alexander Prudaev1463. Happiness to People!25 Nov 2006 00:011  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed