ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
I have got WrongAnswer at case 12 of 1074,could anyone help me?
aaa
30 Nov 2006 17:29
0
never mind, i've solved it. i forgot to initialise arrays, big mistake!
Doctor Lai
1402
. Cocktails
30 Nov 2006 00:45
0
WA #5????
Doctor Lai
1402
. Cocktails
29 Nov 2006 23:58
0
Is there any formula for that?
Doctor Lai
1402
. Cocktails
29 Nov 2006 22:24
0
Make a lot a test but I don't no why I go WA
Rimovecz Mihai
1018
. Binary Apple Tree
29 Nov 2006 10:50
1
Can anybody tell me how to solve this in O(3)
Doctor Lai
1146
. Maximum Sum
28 Nov 2006 22:16
0
???
Kant SU -Dmitry - DIVAN
1483
. Table Football
28 Nov 2006 21:19
1
why WA on test case 6?
rushel
1501
. Sense of Beauty
28 Nov 2006 10:21
2
I have WA#2 please help me!!!
HusanKabulov
1389
. Roadworks
28 Nov 2006 07:14
1
I have #WA2 please help me!!!
HusanKabulov
1389
. Roadworks
27 Nov 2006 18:56
0
how can i get my code which has accepted ?
hekui
27 Nov 2006 17:12
0
Possible test 6 is wrong
Miha Zimin
1501
. Sense of Beauty
27 Nov 2006 11:03
3
test 3
IOANNIS
1073
. Square Country
27 Nov 2006 04:03
0
Can you find the mistake , ...please?
IOANNIS
1018
. Binary Apple Tree
27 Nov 2006 03:20
0
!!!! MESSAGE FOR THE ADMINISTRATORS !!!!
<<<__WOLF__>>>
25 Nov 2006 22:47
0
!!!! MESSAGE FOR THE ADMINISTRATORS !!!!
Akbar Ali
25 Nov 2006 22:43
2
I have WA1, but I can`t see, where I did mistake?
Mace(Lviv Polytechniс NU)
1197
. Lonesome Knight
25 Nov 2006 08:17
3
How many edges in this graph? K<?
Alias aka Alexander Prudaev
1463
. Happiness to People!
25 Nov 2006 00:01
1
C++ question
Coder
24 Nov 2006 22:49
2
My program is working for all tests ,BUT ACM don't like it...
gz
1377
. Lara Croft
24 Nov 2006 19:32
1
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.