ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
I can't understand why I got Wrong Answer?汪韬1017. Staircases16 Nov 2006 13:362  
Problem 1242 "Werewolf" has been rejudged (+)Sandro (USU)1242. Werewolf16 Nov 2006 11:580  
please give me some test casel@mho1204. Idempotents16 Nov 2006 07:532  
Where is Wrong answer #3Akbar Ali1024. Permutations16 Nov 2006 06:520  
Compilation Error!Latina_Matrix1355. Bald Spot Revisited15 Nov 2006 16:372  
Incorrect tests!Vedernikoff 'Goryinyich' Sergey (HSE: АОП)1422. Fireflies15 Nov 2006 15:331  
I get WA at #10 how big of this testl@mho1202. Rectangles Travel15 Nov 2006 15:240  
1011daftcoder [Yaroslavl SU]1011. Conductors15 Nov 2006 04:335  
No subjectRomko [Lviv NU]1020. Rope14 Nov 2006 19:370  
May be?..Kurpilyansky Eugene (USU)1347. Blog14 Nov 2006 12:141  
100 digitsnauman1002. Phone Numbers14 Nov 2006 01:111  
Test #1 (and maybe others) must be changed!Kant SU of Russia: Roman Lipovsky1242. Werewolf13 Nov 2006 18:381  
WA#18. Please, Give me some tests!EFREMOV[USU]1508. Japanese Puzzle13 Nov 2006 15:291  
You must write the problem correctly!!!SSAU_Spirt961000. A+B Problem13 Nov 2006 00:230  
Look at my motto!Alias aka Alexander Prudaev1274. Fractional Arithmetic12 Nov 2006 19:032  
WAHusanRustam11 Nov 2006 17:520  
Y WA on test 15?shrek1158. Censored!11 Nov 2006 10:570  
No subjectxiao1158. Censored!11 Nov 2006 10:411  
I think something wrong with limitationsNechaev Ilya (Rybinsk SAAT)1389. Roadworks11 Nov 2006 03:432  
WA 58Sawe1406. Next Number10 Nov 2006 17:410  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed