ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
You must write the problem correctly!!!SSAU_Spirt961000. A+B Problem13 Nov 2006 00:230  
Look at my motto!Alias aka Alexander Prudaev1274. Fractional Arithmetic12 Nov 2006 19:032  
WAHusanRustam11 Nov 2006 17:520  
Y WA on test 15?shrek1158. Censored!11 Nov 2006 10:570  
No subjectxiao1158. Censored!11 Nov 2006 10:411  
I think something wrong with limitationsNechaev Ilya (Rybinsk SAAT)1389. Roadworks11 Nov 2006 03:432  
WA 58Sawe1406. Next Number10 Nov 2006 17:410  
Task and Test are not equalYuriy_Dobryanskyy_PM_LNU1319. Hotel10 Nov 2006 16:430  
WA at test #5Sonnbc1002. Phone Numbers10 Nov 2006 07:120  
help me!!!Freeuni: GioSag1220. Stacks10 Nov 2006 01:222  
I know why you are WA!!zhougelin1018. Binary Apple Tree9 Nov 2006 19:362  
I do not understand why at me WA#3. Help me please.ZuTa1128. Partition into Groups9 Nov 2006 15:391  
What is the correct answer for this test?exwRabbits_AlMag(VNTU)1147. Shaping Regions8 Nov 2006 17:223  
A wide and B long is not clear!Turtle1147. Shaping Regions8 Nov 2006 17:171  
I use Treap and have TL#15!EFREMOV[USU]1469. No Smoking!8 Nov 2006 13:511  
Pls, check it.Burunduk11387. Vasya's Dad8 Nov 2006 00:512  
some troubles...LaE (NNSTU)1474. About Frogs8 Nov 2006 00:472  
What right answer?Xun Tao1116. Piecewise Constant Function7 Nov 2006 21:233  
Clarification requestDeftone1505. Oil Transfer7 Nov 2006 18:430  
I don't understand rejudge!EFREMOV[USU]1505. Oil Transfer7 Nov 2006 14:582  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed