ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
for n=4 answer 6 ?
[ Pages: 1, 2 ]
Lifanov1366. Presents17 Oct 2006 20:2821  
Admin! Can this problem be solved in Java in O(n^2)?Marko Tintor1452. Pascal vs. C++17 Oct 2006 18:092  
WA#3IBSU Tbilisi1493. One Step from Happiness17 Oct 2006 16:332  
Maybe something wrong?ftc1375. Bill Clevers16 Oct 2006 23:550  
I got WA on test 17. Pls give me this test. mhung1043. Cover an Arc16 Oct 2006 22:200  
HELP! WA test 9 give me this test. PLASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!G1005. Stone Pile16 Oct 2006 21:000  
WA#7ftc1347. Blog16 Oct 2006 19:262  
The test data #1 contains unconnected graph.lcftc1416. Confidential16 Oct 2006 15:111  
wa#7lamot1494. Monobilliards15 Oct 2006 18:480  
I assumed that S=1000000, but WA#9. What's wrong? Should I listen to JavaTopCoder?exwRabbits_AlMag(VNTU)1490. Fire Circle15 Oct 2006 15:452  
Union Find operation with path compressionelmariachi1414 (TNU)15 Oct 2006 12:410  
]|[i3n`priority15 Oct 2006 02:481  
Why don't you change the statement? It's WRONG!The Ninjas Walk Alone!!!!1490. Fire Circle14 Oct 2006 23:111  
what's wrong with in.hasNext() in javajavau1493. One Step from Happiness14 Oct 2006 14:450  
I got AC with a program which has only 6 lines.Chen yuxi1068. Sum14 Oct 2006 13:388  
Please Help WA test 11Alex TKTL1433. Diamonds14 Oct 2006 09:470  
2admins: English vs. English/Russian (need help?)Voidy14 Oct 2006 05:001  
help!! wa at #8HASK.L.1002. Phone Numbers13 Oct 2006 13:570  
could anyone give me some hand with splay tree??godric1028. Stars13 Oct 2006 03:441  
Which algorithm should I use?Ludovic1487. Chinese Football11 Oct 2006 20:250  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed