ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Does anyone have test1 of 1032begi6 Oct 2006 23:370  
Could anyone give me a hint or point out my mistake? (WA10)Eldar Bogdanov1129. Door Painting6 Oct 2006 22:590  
ATTENTION! The tomorrow contest will start at 14:30 (UTC+6) (-)Vladimir Yakovlev (USU)6 Oct 2006 20:080  
People help me!!My program 1313 did not pass 4 test!!!GANGSTA TKTL6 Oct 2006 19:158  
WA20Kurpilyansky Eugene (USU)1402. Cocktails6 Oct 2006 10:592  
To admins: My recursive solution in java works with Xint optionKhuder1136. Parliament6 Oct 2006 09:023  
s.o. to test this ??Black^n^White1150. Page Numbers5 Oct 2006 23:181  
AC in 0.046 =)ronobe (aka oberon)1333. Genie Bomber 25 Oct 2006 21:203  
Почему нет сэмпла???Sergeyev Alexander1333. Genie Bomber 25 Oct 2006 21:161  
One questionSamsonov Alex [USU]1181. Cutting a Painted Polygon5 Oct 2006 19:062  
I got TL#10 and I don't know what to do because on my computer it works only 0.352 sec on max test! PROGRAMMERS please help me!!!Andriy Buday [Lviv NU]1291. Gear-wheels5 Oct 2006 13:562  
Why I have t=0.7691 on example test?Kirin Vladislav1359. Construction4 Oct 2006 16:411  
Why WA on Test#2 ???? MultiThread1126. Magnetic Storms4 Oct 2006 13:010  
My eye is still twitches! I got WA #5! code hereAlias aka Alexander Prudaev1236. Decoding Task4 Oct 2006 09:582  
What functions of "C++" work slower than that of C? begi3 Oct 2006 23:301  
Hello everyboby! I found solution in O(n^4), what about others? (-)Victor Barinov (TNU)1359. Construction3 Oct 2006 21:165  
why WA on test1?John1005. Stone Pile3 Oct 2006 18:280  
Time Limit ExceededNataraj1322. Spy2 Oct 2006 23:311  
WA 14Alias aka Alexander Prudaev1329. Galactic History2 Oct 2006 21:500  
Please, give me idea, how to solve it!EFREMOV[USU]1449. Credit Operations 22 Oct 2006 21:140  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed