ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Please, give me idea, how to solve it!EFREMOV[USU]1449. Credit Operations 22 Oct 2006 21:140  
Last string of input contains INTEGER VALUE ????The Punisher1291. Gear-wheels2 Oct 2006 19:441  
WA9,help please.strike freedom1472. Martian Army2 Oct 2006 12:410  
WA 1 ! ! !Barnaul S42#4:Kolesnikov, Votjakov, Zarechnev1306. Sequence Median2 Oct 2006 11:072  
Whether he can change figures in 2 different numbers simultaneouslyKurpilyansky Eugene (USU)1435. Financial Error1 Oct 2006 22:410  
Why WA on TEST#1 SOS SOS~~~~~~~~MultiThread1029. Ministry1 Oct 2006 09:100  
Test 5Mike1073. Square Country1 Oct 2006 04:201  
hint'sTolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU]1176. Hyperchannels30 Sep 2006 13:291  
Please Give me some tests. I Have WA #6 Why I Don understand =(((тестер1377. Lara Croft29 Sep 2006 23:240  
Does one char correspondent with one number?hailoc121002. Phone Numbers29 Sep 2006 22:421  
WA TEST#10 Help please!!!Julius Canute1064. Binary Search29 Sep 2006 19:274  
I still can't understand how does the input can be readMarin Radu1098. Questions29 Sep 2006 17:213  
WA #14. Help me please(-)Anton juver++ Postnikov1447. Portkey Network29 Sep 2006 13:161  
WA TEST5 Help plzvoltz1025. Democracy in Danger29 Sep 2006 08:551  
Thanks to all )VALERO1396. Maximum. Version 229 Sep 2006 03:020  
I can pass test 1hailoc121008. Image Encoding28 Sep 2006 22:524  
Why I got WA.HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kkk1110. Power28 Sep 2006 17:441  
DowntoHedin1226. esreveR redrO28 Sep 2006 11:470  
Isn't it just a wave?The Ninjas Walk Alone!!!!1450. Russian Pipelines27 Sep 2006 21:363  
Why WA on test 2?korol andrey1471. Distance in the Tree27 Sep 2006 20:330  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed