ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
Big Numbers
Todor Tsonkov
1095
. Nikifor 3
22 Jul 2006 09:45
1
I've got WA on test 2 a lot of times :-( Help me please!
hey, dude!
1037
. Memory Management
21 Jul 2006 20:46
6
Is 0.015 sec an actual work time?..
Bahturin Alexander (SibSUTI)
1099
. Work Scheduling
21 Jul 2006 18:24
1
Stupid mistakes;)
Katy
1110
. Power
20 Jul 2006 18:25
0
There's a spelling error!~
Henry Hu
1122
. Game
20 Jul 2006 13:57
0
WA#9. Can anyone help me?
Gene JHZ
1035
. Cross-stitch
20 Jul 2006 12:55
1
No subject
xiao
1268
. Little Chu
20 Jul 2006 08:48
2
Please help me,I try many test,but I get WA on #7
Zero
1027
. D++ Again
20 Jul 2006 08:44
0
Compilers!!!
Tkach
20 Jul 2006 07:21
5
What is wrong?
ZuTa
1111
. Squares
19 Jul 2006 15:47
0
I've implemented Hungarian algo, but for some test cases, my program cycles to the infinite
Jiang Xu
1076
. Trash
19 Jul 2006 01:22
1
TL was increased for several problems... (+)
Problemset Maintainer
18 Jul 2006 23:36
0
I need some test for this problem pls.
Who asks?
1050
. Preparing an Article
17 Jul 2006 18:07
1
Easy
Katy
1336
. Problem of Ben Betsalel
17 Jul 2006 17:24
1
Help! WA test #5
[SPbSU ITMO] MajorM
1306
. Sequence Median
14 Jul 2006 18:00
2
WA#5
Alex Stoff
1080
. Map Coloring
14 Jul 2006 16:53
4
Help! My BST doesn't work! TLE#12. Code included.
exwRabbits_AlMag(VNTU)
1136
. Parliament
14 Jul 2006 16:30
1
My God, why do I allways have TLE#8?!?! Several programs don't pass this test. Any trick? Help. Thanks. (-)
exwRabbits_AlMag(VNTU)
1153
. Supercomputer
14 Jul 2006 15:14
4
Why I got WA? Program is here, I'm sure, it's correct!!!
Akshin Salimov
1022
. Genealogical Tree
14 Jul 2006 00:21
4
To admins.There is something wrong with 1390 tests
Серовиков Андрей
13 Jul 2006 13:05
1
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.