ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
How to really solve this problem?Yuanming YU, Frank1356. Something Easier20 Jun 2006 02:204  
Could a general get nothing?Cheryl1144. The Emperor's Riddle19 Jun 2006 18:340  
Why wrong answer? Help!Vitalik1218. Episode N-th: The Jedi Tournament19 Jun 2006 12:500  
Am I true?Trần Quang Chung1141. RSA Attack17 Jun 2006 14:391  
How to Read?exwRabbits_AlMag(VNTU)1099. Work Scheduling17 Jun 2006 14:130  
WA 14. Give me some tests please!Anton juver++ Postnikov1450. Russian Pipelines17 Jun 2006 08:571  
Bad condition generates wrong answerbad1008. Image Encoding17 Jun 2006 00:255  
WA #13Vital1433. Diamonds16 Jun 2006 19:551  
AC(+)Yuanming YU, Frank1262. Pseudo-Roman Number16 Jun 2006 14:369  
SampleSandro (USU)1145. Rope in the Labyrinth15 Jun 2006 20:342  
Admins, please, check test3!!!Pio1317. Hail15 Jun 2006 13:591  
I have WA#2. Cann't understand why! I use AnsiString in Pascal!exwRabbits_AlMag(VNTU)1423. String Tale15 Jun 2006 12:025  
Please help: reading lines in C++ (+)Michael_Rybak1423. String Tale15 Jun 2006 03:144  
Why do I get WA on test 2? Sarmasag Radu Victor1006. Square Frames14 Jun 2006 04:101  
What's the output for...exwRabbits_AlMag(VNTU)1071. Nikifor 212 Jun 2006 20:450  
HELP!!!!!!!!!ZuTa1244. Gentlemen12 Jun 2006 14:160  
2 admins: ambiguity in statementIlya Razenshteyn1198. Jobbery12 Jun 2006 12:591  
I don't know why my solution CE (Compilation Error)Tôi yêu Việt Nam (Hanoi University of Science)1298. Knight10 Jun 2006 23:153  
WA#9Trần Quang Chung1273. Tie10 Jun 2006 21:530  
Why I got WA on the 1st test case? Need your help. ThanksMultiThread1221. Malevich Strikes Back!10 Jun 2006 17:360  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed