ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
std::vector<bool> crashes at 6th test! Practician1045. Funny Game28 Jan 2006 16:304  
HiBat-Ulzii1132. Square Root28 Jan 2006 12:270  
Can I Use "DIV 2" Instead Of "SHR 1" ?Neo1079. Maximum27 Jan 2006 19:522  
1050 Clearification...Igor E. Tuphanov27 Jan 2006 15:420  
some hintICh(USU)1347. Blog27 Jan 2006 13:231  
Who can tell me what is test35?I need help very much.Yuanming YU, Frank1099. Work Scheduling27 Jan 2006 08:361  
I have got AC in this problem.But I want to know the best way to solve this problem.Could somebody help??Tony1118. Nontrivial Numbers27 Jan 2006 00:463  
This may sound silly, but I don't get the outputAngel1022. Genealogical Tree27 Jan 2006 00:321  
Language?Oleg27 Jan 2006 00:063  
AC, butSafe Bird1394. Ships. Version 226 Jan 2006 12:480  
How to solve it?Aydarkanov Tair OKTL26 Jan 2006 00:122  
0.015 and 186WuLF1295. Crazy Notions25 Jan 2006 23:461  
+++++!!!!!! С ПРАЗДНИКОМ !!!!!!!!+++++ACM.Krupko_Victor[Ivanovo SPU]25 Jan 2006 16:250  
I'm an ACer. I want to say some truth.Safe Bird1251. Cemetery Manager25 Jan 2006 14:028  
WA#50!!!! WHY????Progbeat1411. 40 Islands Knights25 Jan 2006 00:280  
What's the meaning of "Land fragments that are adjacent to the map's border are not considered as islands." ???XueMao1250. Sea Burial25 Jan 2006 00:111  
1002Talgat1002. Phone Numbers24 Jan 2006 20:260  
It said : "Crash (ACCESS_VIOLATION)", so what's wrong with my code?Xavier Montesto1094. E-screen24 Jan 2006 16:011  
MGLBat-Ulzii1354. Palindrome. Again Palindrome23 Jan 2006 14:200  
Please say me what output if B=0 ?Tkach1355. Bald Spot Revisited23 Jan 2006 11:291  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed