ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Please help, how to read 10000 characters???Madiyar Tursunbayev1354. Palindrome. Again Palindrome28 Dec 2005 21:362  
The memory limit make it a really good problem:)Yuanming YU, Frank1148. Building Towers28 Dec 2005 19:451  
I finally worked it problem out.In fact,it's very easy.Huang Yizheng1153. Supercomputer28 Dec 2005 00:427  
Sample input (or problem statement) is incorrect ... (+)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired1408. Polynomial Multiplication27 Dec 2005 15:051  
Wrong ExampleTodor Tsonkov1053. Pinocchio27 Dec 2005 14:321  
memlimitfpavetic1048. Superlong Sums27 Dec 2005 11:002  
Need HELP!!!Lampabash1413. Mars Jumper25 Dec 2005 16:160  
O::Could you help me?Thank a lot.Cheryl Xie1078. Segments25 Dec 2005 08:200  
No subjectMadiyar Tursunbayev1014. Product of Digits24 Dec 2005 16:220  
Brute Force can AC in 0.015secYuanming YU, Frank1420. Integer-Valued Complex Division24 Dec 2005 13:430  
Can someone give me a hint?I think minimum cost maximum flow is wrong.Gandalf1379. Cups Transportation23 Dec 2005 17:373  
I don't kown why I got WA?PanYe1011. Conductors23 Dec 2005 16:450  
I'm sure tests are wrong. Look example here!Orshanskiy Sergey1011. Conductors23 Dec 2005 11:489  
Problem 1011 "Conductors" was rejudged.Problemset Maintainer1011. Conductors23 Dec 2005 11:444  
What's wrong with my code? WA#2 ? it seems so simple...Lampabash1413. Mars Jumper23 Dec 2005 03:020  
HELP!Нараевский Женя (Хмельницкий)22 Dec 2005 20:314  
Help me I got WA!!!hidden_u1112. Cover22 Dec 2005 18:114  
Why Crash????????kkkkk1113. Jeep22 Dec 2005 17:452  
AC solution is incorrect!UNKNOWN_LAMER1040. Airline Company22 Dec 2005 14:532  
I'm WA in #21. Can somebody help me ? Thanks a lot .Output Limit Exceeded1346. Intervals of Monotonicity21 Dec 2005 09:150  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed