ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
O::Could you help me?Thank a lot.Cheryl Xie1078. Segments25 Dec 2005 08:200  
No subjectMadiyar Tursunbayev1014. Product of Digits24 Dec 2005 16:220  
Brute Force can AC in 0.015secYuanming YU, Frank1420. Integer-Valued Complex Division24 Dec 2005 13:430  
Can someone give me a hint?I think minimum cost maximum flow is wrong.Gandalf1379. Cups Transportation23 Dec 2005 17:373  
I don't kown why I got WA?PanYe1011. Conductors23 Dec 2005 16:450  
I'm sure tests are wrong. Look example here!Orshanskiy Sergey1011. Conductors23 Dec 2005 11:489  
Problem 1011 "Conductors" was rejudged.Problemset Maintainer1011. Conductors23 Dec 2005 11:444  
What's wrong with my code? WA#2 ? it seems so simple...Lampabash1413. Mars Jumper23 Dec 2005 03:020  
HELP!Нараевский Женя (Хмельницкий)22 Dec 2005 20:314  
Help me I got WA!!!hidden_u1112. Cover22 Dec 2005 18:114  
Why Crash????????kkkkk1113. Jeep22 Dec 2005 17:452  
AC solution is incorrect!UNKNOWN_LAMER1040. Airline Company22 Dec 2005 14:532  
I'm WA in #21. Can somebody help me ? Thanks a lot .Output Limit Exceeded1346. Intervals of Monotonicity21 Dec 2005 09:150  
There is still no answer to the question - What is "linearly independent vectors" ? ? ?Georgi Tsankov1041. Nikifor19 Dec 2005 12:345  
Please, anyone, who get AC, give me some your tests with output.Partisan1004. Sightseeing Trip19 Dec 2005 06:123  
you got WA 13 ? it help you.Tolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU]1328. Fireball19 Dec 2005 03:072  
it's too cool for meKot18 Dec 2005 19:433  
Why WA 14? My bruteforce algo work the same.Borisov Nikita1200. Horns and Hoofs18 Dec 2005 19:301  
No subjectPoleshuk_N1081. Binary Lexicographic Sequence18 Dec 2005 19:040  
What about 5 test?brus07 (Lviv NU)1410. Crack18 Dec 2005 18:012  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed