ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
HELP problem 1329 heeeellllpppp!!!!!test9 Dec 2005 11:510  
Pascal got TLE on 40 test, but c++ WA on test 1 whyyy /??? help!!!!!!test9 Dec 2005 11:500  
What a damn our solution was redjudged???USTU-FTF KOIBAS Team1011. Conductors8 Dec 2005 17:380  
If you have WA on test 29 (+)Shambala1408. Polynomial Multiplication8 Dec 2005 01:070  
test submitjedimastex7 Dec 2005 23:072  
Help me, please. I have WA on test 7Putilin Alexander [Barnaul]1243. Divorce of the Seven Dwarfs7 Dec 2005 22:092  
Help! What wrong with my source in C. Idental program in pascal got TLE(20), but C program got WA(1).qwerty1329. Galactic History7 Dec 2005 13:502  
WA hlpSni1014. Product of Digits6 Dec 2005 10:121  
Is the laser always inside the polygon?Samsonov Alex [USU]1317. Hail6 Dec 2005 02:362  
WA #9 Dottik[Lviv NU]1332. Genie Bomber5 Dec 2005 21:550  
(FOR ADMINS) PROBLEM WHEN SUBMITINGVlad Saveluc5 Dec 2005 17:100  
So right, so beautiful :) (+)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired1198. Jobbery4 Dec 2005 23:570  
Are the coordinates given in the correct order?Samsonov Alex [USU]1317. Hail4 Dec 2005 21:341  
I need test data8848mzy1416. Confidential4 Dec 2005 19:313  
This problem is a bit complicated....Hurricane_NET1148. Building Towers4 Dec 2005 16:170  
IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH TEST 7??????xj.ammo1248. Sequence Sum3 Dec 2005 21:021  
AdvicesGleb Grenkin1011. Conductors3 Dec 2005 19:281  
Is this prog not correct?Chadnov Roman1161. Stripies2 Dec 2005 11:412  
I have in passing received values an alphaBurmistrov Ivan (USU)1259. How to Become Star?1 Dec 2005 00:010  
I love FlowerTree!! I've AC in 0.065s!hahah1099. Work Scheduling29 Nov 2005 23:174  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed