ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Is the laser always inside the polygon?Samsonov Alex [USU]1317. Hail6 Dec 2005 02:362  
WA #9 Dottik[Lviv NU]1332. Genie Bomber5 Dec 2005 21:550  
(FOR ADMINS) PROBLEM WHEN SUBMITINGVlad Saveluc5 Dec 2005 17:100  
So right, so beautiful :) (+)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired1198. Jobbery4 Dec 2005 23:570  
Are the coordinates given in the correct order?Samsonov Alex [USU]1317. Hail4 Dec 2005 21:341  
I need test data8848mzy1416. Confidential4 Dec 2005 19:313  
This problem is a bit complicated....Hurricane_NET1148. Building Towers4 Dec 2005 16:170  
IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH TEST 7??????xj.ammo1248. Sequence Sum3 Dec 2005 21:021  
AdvicesGleb Grenkin1011. Conductors3 Dec 2005 19:281  
Is this prog not correct?Chadnov Roman1161. Stripies2 Dec 2005 11:412  
I have in passing received values an alphaBurmistrov Ivan (USU)1259. How to Become Star?1 Dec 2005 00:010  
I love FlowerTree!! I've AC in 0.065s!hahah1099. Work Scheduling29 Nov 2005 23:174  
My Solution:You should only find the minimum number l that can be divide by k,if no such number l,write(k-1) else write(l-1)Dick1621023. Buttons29 Nov 2005 22:328  
Checking over. Rejudge soon:)Safe Bird1383. Flower-garden Designs28 Nov 2005 14:532  
Compilation error e-mailИгорь Степанов28 Nov 2005 04:360  
TO ADMIN: Hope to be Rejudged soon!!!!!!!!!!!198808xc1115. Ships27 Nov 2005 17:233  
What Answer (*8889*)*)(I Think YES)??????????????AndrewSt(ArcSTU)1027. D++ Again25 Nov 2005 04:282  
New problem 1393 "Average Common Prefix" was added. Thanks to Ilya GrebnovProblemset Maintainer1393. Average Common Prefix23 Nov 2005 21:360  
How to reduce the size of the program???AndrewSt(ArcSTU)22 Nov 2005 17:341  
The same wordsIgor Dex1410. Crack22 Nov 2005 17:251  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed