ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
Wa on test 16
Rage
1410
. Crack
30 Oct 2005 19:44
2
It's about a bst
wangyin
1136
. Parliament
30 Oct 2005 19:04
0
Please help!!! Why I get WA #1???
Fedor Fominykh
1414
. Astronomical Database
30 Oct 2005 14:46
1
To Admins, See my previous topic
Maxim Ulyanov
1028
. Stars
29 Oct 2005 23:54
0
Why WA on TEST1!?
Maxim Ulyanov
1028
. Stars
29 Oct 2005 23:50
1
wht I get Accepted on test 3? Help me!
BrainFucker Zamesova
29 Oct 2005 19:53
1
Must there be 40 islands in the map?
SuZhan
1419
. Maps of the Island Worlds
29 Oct 2005 18:53
1
I want to Crash TIMUS
BrainFucker Zamesova
29 Oct 2005 18:51
0
What's wrong with this problem ???!!! Just find MCST twice
Aleksandar Ilic
1416
. Confidential
29 Oct 2005 15:57
0
Please, Help me... TLE#8 Give me some tests or hints. I used Binary Search
exwRabbits_AlMag(VNTU)
1153
. Supercomputer
29 Oct 2005 15:46
0
We are to find first/second smallest ones? You haven't said it clearly!!!
谢谢你给的从前 那张爱过我的脸 有些事不需要永远 而你应该听不见 这最安静的语言 我轻轻的念 我的爱再见
1416
. Confidential
29 Oct 2005 15:19
0
1304
Vadim Nikulin
1304
. Parallelepiped
29 Oct 2005 00:51
3
To ADMIN, Sample Incorrect?
Safe Bird
1388
. Photo
28 Oct 2005 22:14
7
!!! FOR ALL OF YOU WHO USE C++ AND GET CE !!!
Dan Manastireanu
1084
. Goat in the Garden
28 Oct 2005 18:32
1
I soon started to use C++ and I don't know why comperror???Please....
Vlado C++
1084
. Goat in the Garden
28 Oct 2005 17:30
3
test 16 ?
BahA
1234
. Bricks
28 Oct 2005 11:28
2
what is test 8?! I've tried all the tests in the forum but still be WA on test 8.....Can any one help me ???
FailedWing
1116
. Piecewise Constant Function
28 Oct 2005 10:45
0
WA on 14
Micha LNU
1328
. Fireball
27 Oct 2005 21:53
0
1012
StremedlovskiyVova
27 Oct 2005 19:56
0
WA #3
Author_PML#30
1269
. Obscene Words Filter
27 Oct 2005 17:46
0
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.