ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Why WA on TEST1!?Maxim Ulyanov1028. Stars29 Oct 2005 23:501  
wht I get Accepted on test 3? Help me!BrainFucker Zamesova29 Oct 2005 19:531  
Must there be 40 islands in the map?SuZhan1419. Maps of the Island Worlds29 Oct 2005 18:531  
I want to Crash TIMUSBrainFucker Zamesova29 Oct 2005 18:510  
What's wrong with this problem ???!!! Just find MCST twiceAleksandar Ilic1416. Confidential29 Oct 2005 15:570  
Please, Help me... TLE#8 Give me some tests or hints. I used Binary SearchexwRabbits_AlMag(VNTU)1153. Supercomputer29 Oct 2005 15:460  
We are to find first/second smallest ones? You haven't said it clearly!!!谢谢你给的从前 那张爱过我的脸 有些事不需要永远 而你应该听不见 这最安静的语言 我轻轻的念 我的爱再见1416. Confidential29 Oct 2005 15:190  
1304Vadim Nikulin1304. Parallelepiped29 Oct 2005 00:513  
To ADMIN, Sample Incorrect?Safe Bird1388. Photo28 Oct 2005 22:147  
!!! FOR ALL OF YOU WHO USE C++ AND GET CE !!!Dan Manastireanu1084. Goat in the Garden28 Oct 2005 18:321  
I soon started to use C++ and I don't know why comperror???Please....Vlado C++1084. Goat in the Garden28 Oct 2005 17:303  
test 16 ?BahA1234. Bricks28 Oct 2005 11:282  
what is test 8?! I've tried all the tests in the forum but still be WA on test 8.....Can any one help me ???FailedWing1116. Piecewise Constant Function28 Oct 2005 10:450  
WA on 14Micha LNU1328. Fireball27 Oct 2005 21:530  
1012StremedlovskiyVova27 Oct 2005 19:560  
WA #3Author_PML#301269. Obscene Words Filter27 Oct 2005 17:460  
TLE#7 Please, help!exwRabbits_AlMag(VNTU)1089. Verification with the Dictionary27 Oct 2005 17:160  
2AdminsBurunduk11198. Jobbery27 Oct 2005 12:181  
Very tiring problem (+)Kit1376. Dean's Pyramid 226 Oct 2005 20:202  
What the answer must be in case...alex1112. Cover26 Oct 2005 11:300  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed