ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Would the admin check case 7?Safe Bird1376. Dean's Pyramid 221 Oct 2005 22:260  
TESTSeustas.ru1376. Dean's Pyramid 221 Oct 2005 21:573  
New problem 1198 "Jobbery" was added! Thanks to Nikita Rybak.Problemset Maintainer1198. Jobbery21 Oct 2005 21:245  
WA on 20,give me some dataLiu Lanzheng1325. Dirt21 Oct 2005 19:160  
Compilation error, I not understand WHY. code hereACM.Anatoliy 'Tolyan_NO' Tolstobroff1332. Genie Bomber21 Oct 2005 17:530  
I know why does many people got WA!!!!!!!!!!!!wangtao1068. Sum20 Oct 2005 23:524  
ви Лохы!!!!!!!!!!Bondarchuk20 Oct 2005 23:200  
YO!Bondarchuk20 Oct 2005 23:190  
AC :) (+)Yuanming YU, Frank1286. Starship Travel19 Oct 2005 22:283  
Please, tell me how to write output correctly (in Pascal)? Please...exwRabbits_AlMag(VNTU)1201. Which Day Is It?19 Oct 2005 21:331  
what is wrong, test #6, 1002Practician1002. Phone Numbers19 Oct 2005 11:560  
hungarian algorithm resourceBFL1076. Trash17 Oct 2005 22:130  
to Admins.Tolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU]16 Oct 2005 20:390  
Directive $H+ allows strings to be 1000000000 and more length. Can I use it and then just do next: delete(s,pos('one',s),3)? Can I? Help, please.Alex Stoff1102. Strange Dialog16 Oct 2005 19:520  
No subjectYevgeniy Bilik16 Oct 2005 18:090  
No subjectYevgeniy Bilik16 Oct 2005 18:080  
Why WA#3??? {Почему WA#3???}USSR must FUCK USA СССР ВЫЕБЕТ США1025. Democracy in Danger16 Oct 2005 17:131  
Outputeustas.ru1383. Flower-garden Designs15 Oct 2005 21:010  
Even Linkin Park said: "I don't know why?"exwRabbits_AlMag(VNTU)1116. Piecewise Constant Function15 Oct 2005 19:530  
what is it: problem not found ?Kant SU -Dmitry - DIVAN15 Oct 2005 18:450  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed