ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Hey anybody help me with problem 1007, auuuuu!!!!!CELO1007. Code Words5 Oct 2005 00:190  
What is the "Crash (FLT_STACK_CHECK)"ACM.Anatoliy 'Tolyan_NO' Tolstobroff1300. Taxes4 Oct 2005 23:470  
Admins: Bad tests for problem 1391Ilya Grebnov[Ivanovo SPU]4 Oct 2005 23:191  
Ha Ha Ha ~~ I have got the data of this problem !Curapica1159. Fence4 Oct 2005 07:153  
If i'm not wrong In test 4 one of coordinates is +/- 1E9 (-)Ivankov Dmitry1207. Median on the Plane4 Oct 2005 03:091  
WA12Ilya Grebnov[Ivanovo SPU]1391. Snake4 Oct 2005 01:041  
I need help with the problem N102CELO3 Oct 2005 23:390  
i don't understand why input 5 2 output = 1TestT1051. Simple Game on a Grid3 Oct 2005 20:312  
xa - xaACM.Krupko_Victor[Ivanovo SPU]3 Oct 2005 00:210  
admin why circle(in test2) is not simmytrican on his centrel???????ACM.Anatoliy 'Tolyan_NO' Tolstobroff1378. Artificial Intelligence2 Oct 2005 17:051  
WA Test #3 :( (Problem 1161)Denis Vlasov2 Oct 2005 02:333  
What is the algorithm for this test?VALERO1332. Genie Bomber2 Oct 2005 01:050  
1385. interesting numbervgu1385. Interesting Number1 Oct 2005 22:583  
please help me (problem 1045)Bogdan A. Stoica [fireatmyself]1 Oct 2005 15:140  
to ADMINsTolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU]1147. Shaping Regions1 Oct 2005 03:042  
I think, it is a bad manner to rejudge problem without any comment. But AC again (-)Kit1391. Snake1 Oct 2005 01:093  
I have two interesting questions...Safe Bird1345. HTML30 Sep 2005 15:2111  
DO you have any goodidea?? Tony1167. Bicolored Horses30 Sep 2005 13:343  
RB-treesRomanN1316. Electronic Auction30 Sep 2005 00:540  
I've got OL#9. What it may mean?Fly [Yaroslavl_SU]1074. Very Short Problem29 Sep 2005 22:321  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed